Wednesday, November 18, 2009

41 Pairs

by Ang




Sunday night I went to Amy's for dinner. They had a bunch of people over, including some of my brother-in-law's family. Amy's niece, T, was there too. She is adorable and so GIRLY and has this curly hair and is very huggable!



Sunday night she was rooting through the 'girl' toy bin that Amy keeps at her house. She dug out all of the shoes she could find and arranged them very neatly and by pair on the table and began to play.
The dolls had no clothes on, but T made sure they had on shoes. Priorities, right? The shoe obsession is starting already. It made me think about when I was that age....I had dolls, but didn't seem that in to shoes. And honestly, I never really thought of myself as a shoe person until I counted mine last night.

I have 41 pairs.

Is that obsessive? I'm sure there are lots of people that have more than me. But it seems like a lot. I DO wear almost all of them often. I'm going on a trip in a few days and I was talking to a certain fella about it and I told him I was going to try to only pack 5-6 pairs. I think he thought I was joking.

I hope T has a big closet, because it's only going to get worse!

1 comment: