Monday, November 9, 2009

At this time last year I was insane

By Amy


I like to check back on my pictures to see what I was doing around this time last year......... Ok I guess that's not being completely honest. Truthfully, it's my turn to blog and I'm to lazy to upload any new pictures so basically this is a excuse to dig around for pictures that are already on my computer. Onward! Last year at this time I was having a cowboy party for my then 7 year old and 14 of his closest friends! That's when the insane part comes in. I planned for weeks but it was worth it. My husband donated his time and skills and made us a tee-pee! (that's not how you spell tee-pee is it? That can't be right.)




And a cactus with cut-outs for a toss game.





Goodie bags above the clothes line.





A jail for all the outlaws.

A real saddle and real hay. And boy did that make a mess!

But worth it!

The table for eating and crafts.

Plenty of grub!

I didn't take alot of pictures after everyone arrived. I was sort of busy. Here's two.

I did managed to get a few of the whole crowd. What a bunch of mean lookin' cowboys!

Ok boys, go crazy on me!

The party was super fun, the boys had a blast and I vowed to never do it again. Well, maybe. For this guy. In 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment