Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend and Family Pictures

By Amy

Another busy weekend has came and went. I spent most of the time cooking and getting the house company ready. All the while questioning why we invited people over on a Sunday night. Then Sunday night came and after everyone left I wondered why don't we do this more often. It was so fun. I didn't take any good pictures because I was to busy talking. Now it's Monday and my house is dirty again but at least we had leftovers for dinner!

The photographer who took our family pictures did a awesome job. She was so nice and just really easy to be around. We went to the Lake that we live by. She has a few up on her blog that you can check out for yourself. I'm trying to be a good girl and not pick myself apart. For the most part they are beautiful pictures and exactly how I see my family. I can't wait to see the whole gallery! Here is her blog address....http://melindarichardphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment