Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eight. And the Weather.

by Ang

Friday night my 8-year-old nephew came over and spent the night. We went to dinner at Panera (one of his favorite places), went to my work where he played at my desk and made photocopies of his hands on the copy machine, came home and watched a movie and PLAYED! It was fun. He has an infectious giggle that instantly makes me laugh.

Lounging around, watching a movie:



I keep a bin full of toys for M for when he comes over. For about 3 years, we've been playing a game that would be way to complicated to explain and even if I tried, it would make no sense except to me and him.

It involves a bulldozer:


A man:


Who sometimes holds a Stop sign:


And a tiger:


Usually there's a lion too, but we couldn't find him.

M ALWAYS wants to play this game and we usually do. Friday night was fun. To be eight again and laugh at everything and have an amazing imagination - I was so entertained.


On a completely unrelated note, this weekend has been BEAUTIFUL. I opened my French doors in my bedroom today...



I'm not feeling good today so it was nice to breathe some fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment