Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rainbow Photography Project

By Amy




I've been playing with my camera the last couple of days. Just taking random shots here and there. It's fun but my subjects lack rhyme and reason. Not that I need rhyme and reason. But I like to share my pictures with you. And taking 14 pictures of my diet coke can while playing with aperture settings isn't something that you all probably want posted here. So I was trying to think of something that would be half way interesting that I could take pictures of. There is always my kids. But if I get tired of seeing them I know you do. And sometimes they aren't very cooperative when I whip my camera out. I need something to shoot that comes in a variety of subjects but with a common theme. So I was thinking about all the beauty we have around us. What if I just focus on one color for one week. What if I took pictures of all the different varieties, shades, textures, of just one color. It's the best I could come up with. And I'm not going to assign myself a time period to get this done. These next few weeks are going to be crazy. I'm heading for out of town on Tuesday. I'll be working on it but I probably won't post my first color for another 2 weeks. So that's the plan. Happy color hunting to me!




*The M&M's at the top of the post are at my work. Talk about tempatation.
**And yes, I did eat the ones in my hand. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment