Saturday, March 20, 2010

Amazing Night, Crummy Pictures

By Amy


Well, I'm back in Arizona. It's gorgeous as usual.



We shopped, lunched and then got ready for dinner. Here I am ready to mingle with the rich and famous in my Kohls top and Payless Shoes.







It was a "Founders" dinner for the Muhammad Ali charity.







Dinner Table






Entertainment was spectacular. Sorry the pictures are so crummy. I didn't want to be obvious with a flash. And my zoom isn't the greatest either.



The Canadian Tenors




Michael Johns (American Idol)



Reba and Kris Kristofferson




Everyone having fun!


The entertainment all came out at the end and sang, We are the Champions.


And of course, the Champ himself was there. Really bad picture but he is sitting with a napkin tucked in his shirt.

It was a great night. Tonight is the actual event. I'll post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment