Sunday, March 14, 2010

Enchanting, Extraordinary, Marvelous

by Ang

My shower was last night. It was given by my sister, my sister-in-law and Megan. It was AMAZING. It was a Paris/French theme and everything down to the last detail was carefully thought out and planned.
I walked into a room full of beautifully set tables, candles and flowers. There was French music playing in the background.


There was Paris books and memorabilia set throughout the space.

Then it was time for appetizers. Cheese, bread, fruit and wine!



The main courses were delicious. The potatoes were the best I have ever had.

We played a game. Each table had to dress a barbie doll in wedding attire using nothing but a bag full of office supplies. It was funny! Here was my favorite:

Then it was dessert time. Oh my.



Everything was so....French! The favors were CDs of French songs. The gifts for the winners of the game were french note cards and bon bons. The details were perfect!
And best of all, I got to spend the evening with VERY important people.


The three women who pulled this off are amazing and I love them all SO MUCH. When I think about all the work they put into this just for ME I realize how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful family. I am so grateful!

It was an evening that I will remember forever!

One last picture - it was just too cute. I had to post it!


No comments:

Post a Comment