Sunday, March 28, 2010

And Life Goes On....

By Amy


As the last post indicated, my sister has left. Actually she has arrived safely in New Mexico. I'm sure she will blog about the bumps along the way and the happiness she feels finally being by her honey. I'm feeling a little empty and still trying to get my mind wrapped around her being gone. Meanwhile, life goes on. It was spring break here last week and in a attempt to be a fun mom I took the kids plus friends bowling last Wednesday. Even though the pictures don't show it, they really did have fun.









Speaking of bowling, how appropriate a time to show off my new camera bag! Isn't cute?








Check out my boys' score! Look at all those strikes!



I also got to see the sweet baby girl on Saturday.






It's hard to share her with my 8 year old. He loves her almost as much as me. (:





She loves to "read". It's so cute how she concentrates so hard on the pages.





I'm excited that I get to see her next weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment