Saturday, March 6, 2010

I should have took a picture of the camera

By Amy


There was a crew member on the boat who on the last day whipped out a camera that made me drool. I swear the lens on that thing was at least two feet long. He came out and was taking pictures of us on jet skis. I oohed and aahed over the features and we talked camera talk for awhile. On the day that we left he surprised me with two flash drives. One with our jet ski pictures and one with photo's that he has taken of animals and scenery in Costa Rica. He takes all his pictures in RAW and touches them up with Lightroom.








































1 comment:

  1. I love your Costa Rica pictures! Makes me feel like I got to see you all having so much fun!! Never tired of them! WOW Beautiful stuff to see, too, eh? -Cheri

    ReplyDelete