Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I had big plans

By Amy



This entry today was going to be all about my love for Etsy. A website that sells everything that is handmade. From teapots to candles to wrapping paper. I was going to post pictures of things that I have bought from the site. And connect you to some of my favorite "stores". But that isn't happening today. In fact I'm not even going to post a single picture today. Why, you ask? Because I'm just to busy. A little anxious. Very overwhelmed this week. It's the kind of week that I lay in bed at night not being able to sleep because my mind is racing of all the thing I have to do before the baby shower and my trip. Add that to the usual things on my plate. Dinner, laundry, cleaning, study, kids, homework, consoling, being a referee and on and on and on and on. It's really quite sad when life gets like this. It's hard to stay focused and to appreciate the little things. And there are oh so many little things. So today I'm just going to remind myself to breathe and slow down and stop and listen when my kids talk to me and not get irritated because I'm trying to get something done. And be thankful that I have a loving family who doesn't expect me to be super girl even if I expect it out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment