Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buzzing

by Ang


My brain seems to be going a mile a minute with so many trip, shower and work related things and some other miscellaneous stuff that you’d actually have to be inside my head to understand (which I don’t recommend).

Guam-Refundable-Non-Refundable-OfficeMax-Phoenix-Adobe-Expenses-USD Rates-Vancouver-Konica-Supplies-Paper-Printing-Cat Food-Litter-Under the Bed-Trampoline-Camera-Snapfish-Taxes-Highlights-Lowlights-Haircut-Windshield Wipers-Vacuum-Dish Soap-Sandwich Bags-Plants-Cell Phone-Verizon-Mail-Target-Gift Card-Best Buy-Pajamas-Hershey’s-M&Ms-Baking Sheet-Penney’s-Brown Sweater-Nephews-Vitamins-Packing-Avis-Wall Street Journal-Wisdom Teeth-Brother-Email-Euros-Credit Card-Bank-Phone Calls-Study-Read-Prepare-Healthy-3 Days-14 Days-PANIC.

DON’T PANIC. I WILL get everything done.


I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment