Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

by Ang

There wasn’t one specific thing that stuck out in my head today to blog about, so I thought I would just jot down a few things going through my mind:

**It’s a gray day today. I love it. I love clouds and rain. We’re supposed to get thunderstorms Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

**I had a good meeting with two of the guys I work with today (one is kind of my boss). We were brainstorming on a new project and I came prepared and even had handouts of the screenshots of the new system we’re going to be working with. I think they were impressed. Especially because they weren’t prepared at all. After the meeting we were talking about Paris and they told me I should get a beret. I told them I was going to wear white tennis shoes and a fanny pack and we had a good laugh.

**After Amy’s post yesterday about her Paris pile, I thought I would get all of my Paris stuff out. I’ve been accumulating for months. I’m embarrassed to say that this isn’t everything. Yikes.

**My nephew is sick. I hope he gets better SOON!!!! I sent him some balloons. Hopefully they will brighten up his day.

**Last night I paid all of my bills and scheduled online payments for the ones that will be due when I’m gone. It’s a good feeling! I wanted to get more done, but that was on the top of my list.

**My sister ordered some euros from the bank. I can’t wait to put some in my wallet!!

**I am in love with Soap & Glory products. It’s a UK company, but you can find the products at Target. I love their Great Shakes Hand Cream, Righteous Butter, Slimwear Body Cream, and Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist. My latest purchase was the Clean of England body wash. I haven’t tried it yet, but plan to tonight. I love the names, the packaging and most of all, the product.
http://www.soapandglorycosmetics.com/

All right I’ll stop now that I’ve put everyone to sleep with my random thoughts. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment