Friday, March 20, 2009

Ode to Soap & Glory

by Ang
I mentioned my love for Soap & Glory products at the end of my last post.

Here they are:

Looks average, right? Let's take a closer look though.

Here's the Slimwear firming cream:

And some closer looks:

"a plethora of slightly - padded people". I love it!

But this one is my favorite. It's my latest purchase and I just used it for the first time tonight. I smell very orangy.

And now a closer look:


And my personal favorite:

Why can't all products be this fun? If you're ever bored and need a laugh just go to Target and read the Soap & Glory products.
P.S. - I have 17 million things to do, and instead I blog about my favorite line of bath & body products. No wonder I'm stressed!

1 comment:

  1. hi..

    can you please help me? im going to paris in september and can you please tell me where did you brought your products from Soap & Glory ?

    thanks and sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete