Monday, March 23, 2009

Inheritance

by Ang
I inherited a few things from each of my Grandmothers. From my late maternal Grandma I inherited my love for animals. Also, she used to roll her towels and washcloths up. I’ve started doing this lately with my washcloths and it makes me think of her every time I look at them. I miss her.

From my paternal grandma, I inherited my looks and also my need to carry a large purse, stuffed full. When I was a little kid I remember not even being able to lift her purse because it was so heavy. Grandma always had EVERYTHING in that bag. She was always prepared. She was helping me out at a garage sale a few years back and something broke and she whipped out superglue from her purse. Superglue! I was starting to pack my Paris purse last night and discovered that I am JUST like her. No, I won’t have superglue in my bag, but I will have just about everything else. Most likely we won’t need half of the stuff in there, but I like to be prepared. Just like Grandma!

This will most likely be my last post before we leave. Amy will probably post again, and we will both post Thursday night (which will be Thursday early afternoon for you). I will be busy packing and getting last minute stuff done from now right up until we leave.

Au revior! Voyez-vous de Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment