Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paper Therapy!

By Amy


Last week I was feeling quite overwhelmed. So I decided to take some time and just ignore it all for a little while. Probably not the smartest idea considering how much I have to do but it sure felt good at the time. I started by going to Archivers, a scrapbooking store, and drooled all over the beautiful paper that they have. And yes, paper can be beautiful. Take a look........












See, what did I tell you? I would love to have some skirts in these prints. Now that I had the paper I decided to make cards. Cards for me and cards for others.
















During which I watched a old movie. Sunset Boulevard. Didn't like.





The cards turned out pretty and I've given away all but a few.
It was a lovely few hours. Back to the daily grind now. My next break will be Paris. I think I can wait until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment