Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Somebody Pinch Me

By Amy

Can you believe it?!?! I can't. We leave tomorrow. It still hasn't really hit me yet. I've been dreaming of this for so long and now it's really happening. I would never, ever imagned when I was little that one day I would be going to Paris. I just can't stop smiling. I keep waiting for something to go wrong. But so far so good and I am almost ready. I really hope that my computer will work over there and we can blog everyday. I think my sis knows how to download video from our camera's so we should be able to do that to. If for some reason we meet a snag we will have a whole lot to say when we come back. Everyone take care and Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you! Everything will be fine and have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time, K? Don't even think about us up here with 3-5" of SNOW!!!
    Love you!
    Gma Cheri

    ReplyDelete