Monday, May 17, 2010

6 Days

by Ang

I have been blessed to have a nice long break from work since I got moved to New Mexico and got married. But, all good things must come to an end. :) I found a fabulous job (shockingly even better than the one I left back in Nebraska) and I start on Monday. As much as I have loved my time off and 'playing house', getting settled, etc., I must admit I am looking forward to getting into a routine. I am much more productive when I'm working! I plan more and use my time more wisely.
So this week I have big plans of getting stuff done. Tomorrow I have to take one kitty to the vet (bladder infection), and then we're going over to my mother-in-laws for dinner. Wednesday I have to do some pre-work screening (drug test, etc.), but that's the only things I have going on this week. I'm going to finish my thank-you notes for the wedding and reception and get my desk here at home in order. I want to plan a menu for dinners for the next couple of weeks. I want to finish cleaning up the front walkway area that we have and also the back. Just little things like that.

But tonight I'm doing nothing. I don't have to clean because our cleaning lady came today (yes, I am spoiled). I love coming home after she's been here. Everything looks so nice!

Look at my floors!

Ahhh...and clean bathrooms:

I walked the dog today then drove with my husband to a couple of his appointments for work. I have chicken, salsa and black beans cooking (for chicken tacos) along with queso for supper.

So tonight we're going to have supper, and just hang out together. We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so hopefully this week will be fairly quiet. Saturday night I'm going to a 'girls night out' baseball game, and then on Sunday the hubby and I are spending the day in Santa Fe. It will be fun and I'll be sure to bring my camera.

One more thing....check out the beautiful roses from our rose bush out back!


Hubby snips fresh ones for me each day. Did I mention I was spoiled?

No comments:

Post a Comment