Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cousin Love

By Amy

Last weekend we went over to my husbands brother's house. My bro and sis-in-law "own" the bulk of my nieces and nephews. Me and my sis-in-law took the kids to the park.
There are two different groups. Below is what we refer to as "the big kids."




They are 17 and 14 and WAY WAY cool. (:


And these are "the little kids."



Ages 8 and 5. I guess they aren't so little anymore. Well, she is.





She will always be little.






And sweet.




I'm loving her messy braid.



I will do anything she asks me to. Including taking a ride with her on a rocket ship.




We traveled far and away. Thankfully she didn't ask me to do this.


This scares me.





I could barely watch.




I am happy to report that no bones were broken or sprained or even bruised.

On a entirely different note, today was my last Wednesday without kids. I had big plans. It turned out to be pretty crummy. More on that later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment