Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I blinked and it was over

By Amy


Sorry for the lack of post. It was a whirlwind trip to Albuquerque and when I got back I was thrown into life full force. Anyway, Meg and I left on Saturday and Ang picked us up. It was soooo good to see her. We shopped and ate lunch at a fabulous restaurant. Of course I am planning a post just the food. More on the food later. Of course I took pictures of the food. Surprised? Don't you know me at all?!! (: That night we went on a tram up the Sandia Mountains. The view was so pretty.

It was a little windy. Check out my hair.

We had a drink at the bar that was on the top and watched the sun go down. It was beautiful.

And can I just say here, that I love my camera? This next picture wasn't edited at all.

Sunday was my sister's reception which was really nice. Her hubby has a amazing group of friends. And they have welcomed my sister with open arms. Of course, it's my sister. Who wouldn't love her? (:

I better start dinner. Just wanted to let you all know that I am back and had a great time even though it was to short of a trip. More details later....

No comments:

Post a Comment