Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The First Day of a FUN-FILLED Summer

By Amy

About three weeks ago my oldest was talking about this summer and how he was hoping that it won't be as lame as last years. Wait......WHAT?!?! If I recall I worked my butt off last summer trying to make it fun. Either he is a spoiled brat or I don't remember correctly. So this year I am going to make sure that he remembers every single fun thing he did this summer. I bought some poster board and I'm going to write in blue if it was something that both boy's enjoyed. When only my youngest is involved, it will be written in orange. The color Red for the snot-nosed oldest. In his defense he did try to clarify his statement, like he didn't mean it exactly how he said it. Sorry mister! The damage is done! The poster board will be looming as a constant reminder of all the fun you have had! It will be in your face ALL. THE. TIME. Moving on....



Today was a successful "fun" day. I picked up extra kids and took them all swimming. Afterwards we came home, played outside and I fed them chicken tacos for dinner. Two of the five are still here. I was proud to write the first phrase on the board.







I should have written it bigger. Because the next day I have off won't be quite as entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment