Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random

By Amy


It's been a nice Saturday so far. Which means I have done absolutely nothing. I do have plans to clean a little. And plant some flowers. So I won't be completely worthless today. Here's a few pictures from Thursday night and today.


A storm was brewing. I love looking at clouds.







My cat had about as full of day as I have had today. She spent a good 15 minutes scratching her back on the pavement.















All my boys went golfing today.


And I took a nap. Ok, time to get busy. On a side note I'll be taking a little blogging break over the next few days. As you can see from this post....I've got nothing interesting to say. Maybe I'll come up with some new and exciting material!!! Ha Ha. OR better yet, maybe Ange will post a big fat blog with loads of pictures from Hawaii. And if not, you'll be hearing from me again sometime next week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment