Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm off!

By Amy


Tomorrow I leave for Albuquerque to see my sissy! It's a short trip. I come home on Monday. But I don't care. We are going to have fun!


You know I can't post without a picture or two. My friend just dropped off a CD of pictures that she took at the wedding. These next photo's crack me up. It sums up my new brother-in-law perfectly!




Can't you just hear him laughing! Or giggling is more like it. I can say that now that we are related. (:

I do believe he is going to eat her fingers. Or her whole hand!
There are three things I like about this next photo:

1) It shows the beauty of having a small wedding at a home. The boys (men) can play a little B-ball after the ceremony.
2) My gorgeous tree. Perfectly in bloom.
3) My son. Who was told over and over again that he must NEVER! EVER! use my camera without putting the strap around his neck. BUSTED!!!!!
I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment